The Education Team is responsible for the design and execution of 6-monthly education programs per year to include the Chapter’s signature event – Fall Focus! We partner with speakers to deliver strong educational content that is appealing to both planners and suppliers. Team tasks include, but are not limited to, preparing an annual request for proposal to solicit program host venues, recommending and securing speakers and applying for Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) continuing education hours. This team works closely with the chapter administrator on event logistics for registration and web listing, and the communications team for overall event marketing.
Interested in joining the Education Team? Contact Kristina Catrambone, CMP at (KristinaC@sswmeetings.com).
Committee Job Descriptions
VP of Education: Kristina Catrambone, CMP, Site Solutions Worldwide
Director of Monthly Programs: Carla Rosenbaum, CMP, New York Physical Therapy Association
Provides support to VP of Education in all aspects of monthly programs – speaker coordination, site selection, application for CEUs. Encourage and facilitate member involvement in education committee.
Director of Special Events: Renee Jenkins, Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown Saratoga Springs
Monthly Program Chairs:
- March 2017 Program Chair: Jessica Williams, Center for Internet Security
- May 2017 Program Chair: Ashley Andrews, CMP, Lake Placid CVB
Fall Focus 2016 Committee:
- Fall Focus 2016 Chair: Open
- Speaker Coordinator: Kim Hodge, Saratoga Casino Hotel
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Coordinator: Laura Vecchio, CMP, University at Albany’s Rockefeller College Professional Development Program
- Communications Liaison: Caitlin Gaborow, CMP, Delaney Meeting & Event Management
- Logistics/Venue Coordinator: Open